Electronic Arts and DICE today released the long-awaited Battlefield 2042 update 1.2. Developed with player feedback, the patch revitalizes Kaleidoscope’s design and core dynamics, introducing a “more war-torn look” that is “more faithful to the game’s configuration.” .
Participants can enjoy matches in environments with new local challenges and points of interest such as Expanded operational base. Kaleidoscope also has more cover points, higher terrain and all-new tactical destruction capabilities.
As previously announced, the experts underwent a visual adjustment to appear more serious and updated their four models. In addition, the quality of life has been improved through an improved interface that provides accurate data on current rank, XP, bonuses, unlocks and overall statistics.
- Kaleidoscope has been reworked to provide improved gameplay with new cover features, flag positions, increased terrain, and visual updates to various locations on the map.
- We’re bringing you the first change to the style and tone of our Specialists, which includes several updates to the character models.
- The power of the RAH-68 Huron and YG-99 Hannibal’s 30mm cannon has been reduced, causing them to overheat much faster. This will help limit their impact on infantry and make them more in line with our balance.
- The player profile and stats page will now be available in-game. This gives you an overview of your performance and progress since the start.
- The tracking aim assist has been tweaked to ensure it is smoother and more consistent when tracking moving targets.
- The BSV-M’s fully automatic mode now suffers an accuracy penalty, with high-powered projectiles doing less and less damage at range.
Battlefield 2042 is available for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series and PC.
Battlefield 2042 is not abandoned
Battlefield 2042’s big update has been released as proof that the developer hasn’t abandoned the community. After a long time without content and many problems in the initial months of availability, the game is planned for the long term and should receive updates in the future. Click here to learn more.
You can check these and other articles in full on the official page MeuPlayStation on Google News.