2021 was crowned as one of the best years for Xbox, which was not the case for this 2022, which was much more sparse in terms of exclusive releases. However that will change a bit later this year when we can enjoy deliveries like Pentimente or High On Life. While the Xbox has grown exponentially in recent years, these are the big exclusive games coming to the Xbox 2023 year.
Right now, we know that Starfield, Forza Motorsport, Redfall, and Minecraft Legends are coming next year, but thanks to celebrity insider Klobrille (via Idle Sloth ), we’ve learned that a slew of exclusive games are coming. 2023 is going to be pretty exciting on Xbox.
So, if true, 2023 will be another great year for Xbox and Game Pass, and could far exceed the stellar year the brand experienced in 2021. Plus, with the imminent closing of the Activision Blizzard acquisition, we’ll be in 2023. You can enjoy many Activision Blizzard games coming to Xbox Game Pass.
(Speculation) Clobrill’s Thoughts on Xbox Games Coming in 2023
• Forza Motorsport
• No: The Untold Story
• Minecraft Legends
• Bell tower
• He was happy
• Hellblade II
• Unannounced spin-off
• Bethesda may have something up its sleeve pic.twitter.com/9SJYigOHhn
— Idle Sloth💙💛 (@IdleSloth84) August 27, 2022
From January to June 2023:
- red fall (Arkane Studios/Bethesda)
- Forza Motorsport
- Starfield (Bethesda Game Studios)
- No: The Untold Story (Oxide Games/Xbox Game Studios)
From July to December 2023:
- Minecraft legends (Mojang Studios and Blackbird Interactive/Xbox Game Studios)
- Bell tower project (Stoic Studio/Xbox Game Studios)
- admitted (Obsidian Entertainment/Xbox Game Studios)
- Hellblade II (Ninja Theory / Xbox Game Studios)
- spin-off of Unannounced game
- smuggling (Avalanche Studios/Xbox Game Studios)
- Alleged Bethesda game
It should be noted that for Klobrille, this does not mean that all these games will be released, he believes that they may be Avowed or Hellblade II. As he digs a lot behind the scenes, he believes these games could be ready by 2023. Interesting question about an unannounced spin-off (which one would it be? From Gears? Halo?).
The likely Bethesda game is of course Wolfenstein 3, since MachineGames has been gone for a while, and could certainly be better prepared. However, there are several other hypotheses in this space.
Anyway, next year promises to be very heavy, and we’re not putting Activision Blizzard in this story yet, after all, Call of Duty and Diablo IV would be coming right away.