QUByte Interactive has announced its participation in the 2022 Brasil Game Show. This year, the company brings many games that are loved and anticipated by the gaming community, such as Breakers Collection, Josh Journey: Darkness Totems and Top Racer Collection. Check out what you’ll be able to see and play first-hand in the booth:
Title details via QUByte Interactive:
- Collection of the best racers: Big surprise. The classic 16-bit racing game, also known as Top Gear, will be coming to current consoles via the QUByte Classics line. The collection will have 4 games: Top Racer, Top Racer 2, Top Racer 3000 and the unprecedented Top Racer: Crossroads, the exclusive content of the collection, a content crossover with Horizon Chase, the great success of Aquiris. The Top Racer Collection, including Top Racer Crossroads, will be available at our BGS booth. Relive the 90s nostalgia. The Top Racer collection does not have a release date yet.
- Breakers Collection: It’s time to show who is the best fighter in BGS! The collection, featuring 90s classics – Breakers and Breakers Revenge – will be playable at our booth, including exclusive modes such as the never-before-seen Team Battle, which will be available to the public for the first time. In addition, there will be daily championships with storytelling and prizes for the winners! The Breakers Collection will be released in 2022 for Nintendo Switch, PS4/5, Xbox One/Series X|S, and Steam.
- Josh Journey: Darkness Totems: The completely hand-drawn Brazilian Beat’em up will have its own station for the community to check out, including a co-op mode. Josh Journey: Darkness Totems will be available on October 6 for Nintendo Switch, PS4/5, Xbox One/Series X|S and Steam.
- Raccoon Venture: Racco Venture is a fun game that will test your skills with dangers and challenging puzzles. During your journey, many secrets will cross your path, ready to be revealed to those with the most attentive eyes.
- Clouds of Noah: Hunting by day, hunting by night! Mists of Noyah is a co-op survival game with many RPG elements. Fight the strange monsters that will frighten you at night! Strengthen your base by rescuing survivors scattered around the world and defeat difficult big bosses in 10 difficulty levels.
- Aria melody: Aria’s Melody is an RPG that combines Zelda-like gameplay with a fantasy story, in the game we follow the adventures of young Talis, a patrolman who takes on a mission to save Princess Aria, who has been imprisoned by her mother, the queen and the witch. Wanda, then we will set off with the princess to save the world from the dark magic that is destroying the land.
- Worship: In Adore, you can change your playstyle based on the creatures you capture. Each of them has very different abilities. Additionally, there is a synergy, trait and special ability system that allows for even more varied playstyles and powerful combos.
It’s worth noting that almost all QUByte Interactive games have been released for PS4, despite not mentioning the platforms for most of the games above.