Krafton and the developer Unknown Worlds announced that the strategy game Moon Breaker It will be available for a free trial on Steam on Friday (9) and Sunday (11), as well as the following weekend, September 16-18.
All players who sign up for the testing phase will be able to try the game for free before it goes into early access via Steam on September 29th. In addition to the Gamescom demo, this will be the first time testers will be able to play the game, try out captains, create custom squads, create custom paint jobs for their units, and more.
Although the main purpose of this phase is to test the servers, all participants are encouraged to run their gaming experience, upload their clips and share their pictures with the world. All custom skins created during the Steam Preview will be saved for players to access when purchasing Moonbreaker during Early Access or official launch.
Participation is very easy! To do this, follow the steps:
- Sign in to your Steam account
- Search for “Moon Crasher”
- Click “Request Access” to join the Moonbreaker trial
- Confirm the request
- Important details of the testing phase:
- Testers will have access to the entire game, although some in-game features and stores will be disabled.
- Testers will have immediate access to all units and captains from Season 1 for testing.
Once the game enters Early Access, Units and Captains will need to be unlocked.
- All progress will be deleted once the pre-weekend tests are over, but it will be possible to keep the drawings.
- These tests are intended to push the servers to their limits, so outages and/or emergency maintenance may occur.
- The above dates and times are subject to change, but we will do our best to announce any schedule changes as far in advance as possible.
- Please note that the localization and language of the game are not final and do not represent the Early Access launch experience.
The full version of Moonbreaker will be released on September 29 on PC.