The game will be released in mid-2023 exclusively for computers
Last Friday (10) the first trailer The Lord of the Rings: Return to MoriaDeveloped Free range games And published North Beach Games.
The game was presented in a digital showcase circle Summer Game Festivalwith the help of Epic Games Summer Exhibition And will be released in mid-2023 exclusively for computers.
Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria will be a Survival craft Which will have the main lineup of the game Moria Mines. We represent the ghosts of Middle-earth created by JRR Tolkien in an unprecedented and original adventure to revitalize and re-create Moria in the past in the days of glory. It is now possible to place the game on your wish list Epic Game Store.
“We are so excited to have the gnomes back in line! Thanks to our friends at North Beach Games and Free Range Games, let’s dive into the Misty Mountains together. We hope you join us!Said Frederica Drottos of Middle-earth’s.
The game takes place in the fourth epoch of Middle-earth, and the player will take control of a company of gnomes tasked with reclaiming the lost booty in the homeland of Moria, summoned by Lord Gimli Lockmarter. Between treasures, mine exploration and survival, you will also be able to craft and build in-line.
– Continues after advertising –
Here are some key features that will be introduced in the game:
- Experience the gnome community like never before with JRR Tolkien’s rich teaching of the cult fantasy world woven into the Lord of the Rings fabric: Return to Moria;
- To survive the Moria treacherous mine, players must save resources, hunt and collect food, and manage sleep, temperature, and noise levels. Use dynamic lighting systems for safety and clearing the path in the dark. Fight the unspeakable evils and save the army of monster orcs in the visceral battle when you discover the secret of the shadow that hovers in the mountains;
- Discover and clear new locations to create large-scale architecture. Be creative and build from scratch or build on the existing environment;
- Restore the lost ancient kingdom of Line-Dum to its former glory, regain the sights of the gnomes as the story progresses. Restore ancient mines and activate your blacksmiths to free up pristine resources;
- The procedurally created environment is rich in resources and full of mysteries and dangers, providing a unique experience with each new relationship;
- Play solo or team up with up to eight players in online Co-op Multiplayer;
- Craft and loot the armor, tools, weapons, and structures of legendary gnomes. Restore ancient smithies to enhance equipment, repair and charm. Upgrade and unlock new technologies and amazing machines;
- Discover ancient magical items, including swords that glow around orcs, maps of Mitril’s long-dormant veins, books with forgotten craft plans, and amulets that give strength or wisdom;
- Build mines to discover precious resources such as iron, gold and quartz, and fantastic materials such as mitral ores. Access to craft stations and smithies to convert ore into ingots and upgrade equipment. But be prepared, mining is noisy and can awaken what is hidden in the dark;
- Players become part of the dwarf legend as they create their own dwarf in the creator of personal characters. Gnomes can be customized in many ways to create a unique gnome identity. Then, throughout the game, players can find and create armor and weapons to further enhance their unique style.
The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria It is in development and news about the game will be released in 2022.
Thinking of buying a product online? Discover the Adrenaline Save extension for Google Chrome. It is free and offers price comparisons in major stores and coupons so you can always buy at the best price. Sign up now.
Source: Free Range Games