Game Drops has received official information. Indie The Battle of Polytopia is coming to Switch in October 2022. See details below.
Indie developer Midjiwan AB has announced that its 4x dynamic strategy game, Battle of Polytopia, will be released for Nintendo Switch™ on October 13th. This release includes all the core titles already available on Steam, App Store, Google Play and Tesla Arcade, as well as support for controls and touchscreens. You can pre-order The Battle of Polytopia for Nintendo Switch starting today.
Check out the trailer for The Battle of Polytopia for Nintendo Switch below:
The Switch is the first home console to receive The Battle of Polytopia. With over 1 million downloads on PC, Mac and mobile devices, the game is known for its strategic depth, simple interface and original art style. Even Tesla car owners have access to the game in the car itself.
On the pitch, or in the strange world of warring Polytopians, Polytopian Battle puts players in the shoes of the ruler of one of 12 tribes, each with their own characteristics and technologies. Build and expand your civilization by competing with other tribes, researching new inventions, and using powerful magic found along the way.
“Polytopia is designed for strategy fans looking for quick yet intense matches of world domination, at home or on the road.” It’s perfect for Nintendo’s hybrid console,” he says Christian Lovstedt, General Mm from Midjiwan AB. “Our current players define it as the chess of the 21st century!”
1 – Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered, review. By Pedro Zambarda
2 – Journey, review after 10 years. By Pedro Zambarda
Check out the full list of features in The Battle of Polytopia for Switch below:
- 4x (eXplore, eXpanda, eXtraia and eXtermine).
- Research, strategy, agriculture, construction, war and technology research.
- All 12 regular tribes: Xin-Xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Yădakk.
- Three game modes: Perfection, Domination and Creativity
- Mirror matches (find opponents with the same tribe).
- Customizable map types: Mainland, Lakes, Continents, Archipelago and Water World.
- Diverse tribes with unique nature, culture and gameplay experience.
- Automatically generated maps make every match a new experience.
- Offline game support.
- Pass & Play.
- Nice graphics in low poly style.
Battle of Polytopia for Nintendo Switch costs R$79.99. The game is available on Steam, App Store, Google Play and Tesla Arcade.
Read more at GAME DROPS
What I thought about the Great Festival 2022. Author Pedro Zambarda
Check out the videos of the week above.
Learn more about how Drops de Jogos works above.
See more about Geek Content, producer of Rádio Geek, partner of Drops de Jogos.
** This text does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Portal UAI.