The PlayStation Store, Sony’s digital store, continues its November sales with up to 65% off select games. Several PlayStation 4 (PS4) and PlayStation 5 (PS5) titles are on sale, with a focus on GTA 5, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, and Monster Hunter World: Iceborne. As a reminder, the company is already preparing for Black Friday offers, which begin next Friday (18). Microsoft, on the other hand, is bringing discounts on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S games for a limited time, such as Tekken 7, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and Little Nightmares 2.
The Steam platform, the reference in PC games, is attracting attention by offering Dying Light 2: Stay Human, which is available for almost half the price of the original. You can also save on Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak, Spiritfarer: Farewell Edition and F1 Manager 2022. Check out the best deals of the week below.
🎮 The Game Awards 2022 Announce Games Nominated for ‘Oscars of Games’
GTA 5 comes to next-generation consoles with visual and performance improvements — Photo: Disclosure / Rockstar Games
👉 PS Plus: How does downloading free games work? Ask questions on the TechTudo forum
For those looking to gear up for the Netflix-produced movie, BioShock: The Collection, which features every game in the franchise, is 80% off for a limited time. In addition, the Sony Store also has discounts on the titles Judgment, Catherine: Full Body and Red Dead Redemption 2: Definitive Edition. Check out all the available deals below:
Bioshock Infinite is one of the most popular games in the first-person shooter franchise — Photo: Disclosure / Steam
- GTA 5 – BRL 98.96;
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – R$ 35.83;
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Deluxe – R$ 110.48;
- BioShock: The Collection – R$ 41.58;
- Catherine: full body – R$ 49.87;
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Definitive Edition – R$ 122.14;
- Middle Earth: Shadows Set – R$52.49;
- Borderlands 3: Next Level Edition – R$87.47;
- Marvel’s Avengers – R$ 79.80;
- Hades – R$ 87.15.
This week, Xbox gamers can enjoy discounts on titles developed by Bandai Namco. The offerings range from anime-inspired games like Dragon Ball Z Kakarot and One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 to brand new intellectual properties like Scarlet Nexus and Code Vein. See the full list below:
Tekken 7 features several guest characters, including Akuma from Street Fighter and even Noctis from Final Fantasy XV.
- Tekken 7: Definitive Edition – BRL 89.92;
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Bundle – R$ 52.35;
- Little Nightmares 2 – R$ 59.36;
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarot – R$ 87.47;
- One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 – R$ 39.42
- Scarlet Nexus – R$ 69.97;
- Code Vein Deluxe Edition – R$ 52.04;
- Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master – R$ 105.11;
- Cloudpunk – R$ 35.98;
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown – R$ 77.47.
Titles like Euro Truck Simulator 2, Devil May Cry 5 and Cities: Skylines are among the highlights of Steam’s digital store offerings. Also, for those who love rhythm games, the DJMAX Respect V is also on sale for 75% off for a limited time. Check out the main promotions on the platform:
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak brings players new monsters to hunt and scavenged parts to craft weapons and armor — Photo: Playback/Steam
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – R$ 136.95;
- Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak – R$ 127.42;
- Spiritfarer – BRL 14.49;
- F1 Manager 2022 – BRL 64.99;
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 – R$ 12.49;
- Devil May Cry 5 – R$ 32.96;
- Cities: Skylines – R$ 22.49;
- Civilization VI – BRL 12.90;
- Tales of Arise – BRL 151.79;
- Rogue Legacy 2 – R$ 37.99.
along with information Game station🇧🇷 xbox and Steam