So far, Warner Bros. Games have not begun to deal with game performance issues
Warner Bros. The games started last Wednesday (26). Gotham Knights first official update, which brought some fixes for enemy behavior and interface issues. Although it does not address issues of title performance, The PC version will benefit from the removal of the Denuvo protection system.
While it’s not uncommon for PC games to go on hiatus for a while, how quickly it happened in this case is surprising – Gotham Knights hasn’t even been in stores for a week. A patch released by the publisher Also improved the use of visual effects and fixed some control issues related to using the mouse and keyboard.
with Gotham Knights also promises improvements to its multiplayer, as well as fixing crashes that may occur at different times. patch It weighs 230 MB And now it can be downloaded by anyone who has the game in its version Steam or Epic Games Store.
Gotham Knights patch notes
- Invincible enemies no longer spawn at the scene of the crime with the “meditation” animation;
- Fixed various bugs in the user interface;
- Fixed issues caused by incorrect use of graphics settings.
- Various localization fixes;
- Fixed several mouse/keyboard input issues.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the ability to join friends via invitation.
- Fixed various crashes throughout the title, most notably during the STAR Lab “Free the Scientists” fight and Harley Quinn’s boss fight in the hospital;
- Fixed an AMD specific crash related to shadows.
- There may be compatibility issues with NVIDIA Ansel that we are still investigating for this patch.
Gotham Knights has divided opinion
officially launched on October 21, Gotham Knights has proven to be a divisive game. While the overall performance of the title was heavily criticized, its script and character development drew a positive response, especially considering the game’s treatment of the Batman comics.
Despite this, The gameplay systems were divisive: While some liked WB Games Montréal’s work, others say they preferred the systems seen in Rocksteady’s Arkham trilogy. In addition to being available on PC, the game can also be reviewed by owners Xbox Series X|S This is PlayStation 5.
Gotham Knights at only 30 FPS? See the comparison on PC, PS5 and Xbox Series S|X
There is no performance mode in the console versions of Gotham Knights
has PlayStation 5 Available on Amazon. Console in full version + game Horizon Forbidden West is traveling BRL 4,549.99 on Amazon. Check out these and other offers here.