In models from 800 R $ to 7000 R $, it is necessary to consider all aspects of the models before purchasing.
Gamer chairs usually combine comfort and style to offer players a differentiated product for their needs. Combined with ergonomic design, the products are preferred by consumers looking for the perfect chairs for games and even work, as some play chairs offer a more comfortable option than conventional office chairs.
Meet the Gee Scorpion, Scorpion toy chair
As the name suggests, a gaming chair is a product aimed at gamers and enthusiasts who spend a lot of time with screens. Starting with prices BRL 800 BRL 3 thousand BRLThe market is full of offers Different levels of comfort and personalization For all pockets. Brands like DXracer, DT3 and ThunderX3 have chair options from a variety of materials, with ergonomic and styling options, including RGB lighting for those looking for a unique environment.
In this article we will show you What to consider when choosing your toy chair, From the material, ergonomics and style to choose the ideal model for your needs and your pocket. In addition, you will learn about some of the best toy chair options available in the Brazilian market.
What to consider
When choosing a toy chair, you should first consider the material of the product (wood or metal construction?). Before staying ‘Gall ‘ In this incredible design the user has to analyze whether the chair dimensions (width, height and depth) and the backrest are ideal for their weight and height. In addition, the material of manufacture of the shirts will directly affect the durability and comfort of the product.
As for the model of production material, there are several points to consider:
- Internal structures Metal bearings give the product good durability, which ensures durability. Metal body models can weigh from 120 to 150 kg. Some more powerful XL models support up to 180kg or more;
- Currently, most toy benches come with metal support constructions, unlike the old benches, which were made of wood and had problems over time;
- The interior of the shirt can be Polyurethane foam, Laminated or molded. The main thing is that the chair has a minimum shirt density 40 kg to 50 kg (D40 to D50), offers comfort without losing elasticity. Depending on the application, models with a density greater than 50 kg may be indicated;
- The shirt cover can be polyester, genuine leather, artificial leather, fabric and leather. Models with more durability include chairs covered with artificial leather And they do not tend to damage their design easily, especially compared to other polyester chairs, for example.
- I would like to remind you Corino It is a kind of leather of plant origin, made of cotton and other materials such as nylon. It does not have the same durability as leather, but is usually more affordable;
- It is also important to pay attention to the seams made on the chairs when choosing. Many stitch designs, especially on fabric, can fall off more easily after prolonged use. Pay attention to the finishing material: plastic parts of the chair, stainless steel or aluminum, such as wheels and seats.
In order for the chair to best suit your needs, in addition to good structure, the model should offer ergonomics:
- Adjusting the height of the chair is essential in any toy chair. Models with separate caps should also offer height adjustment;
- Height-adjustable bracelets;
- Adjusting the inclination of the backrest, some models offer inclination of up to 180 °, but such models are usually the most expensive on the market;
- Swing system, for comfort
- Lumbar and cervical pads are usually a non-binding item for those looking for more support and a better fit for the back.
THE Brazilian Ministry of Health In 2020, it published a booklet on work ergonomics that recommends that when sitting at screens such as computers, it is important: keep your hips and knees tilted 90 °, your feet resting on the footrest at 30-45 °, or not. It is possible to keep the feet on the floor at 90 °. We emphasize that the Ministry of Health points out the importance of strengthening muscles and a healthy lifestyle to ensure the health of the body during prolonged sitting.
The chair design is something very personal and the play chairs offer a variety of styles for all tastes. Be it a chair from your favorite game or series, models with RGB and LED, customizable by apps.
– Continues after advertising –
There are also strong color options such as orange, purple, green or a variety of finishes with company logos or stylized stitches such as diamond shaped stitches. With so many options you can find a chair that reflects your style and also fits in with the decor of the environment where your toy chair will be.
Models for all pockets
Below you can find models of play chairs for all styles, with prices ranging from R $ 800 to R $ from major brands in the market, such as DXRacer, one of the largest pioneers of play chairs, as well as hardware manufacturers such as Thermaltake. Which also produces toy chair models.
Gamer Pro Eagle X Chair 820 R $ – Purchase link
We started with a more affordable model for those who do not want to put extra weight on their pockets and are looking for a reasonable product. The Pro Eagle X seat offers good comfort options, but it is not one of the best models on the market.
- D28 Injection foam
- Coated in corino based on nylon
- Internal structure of metal, supporting up to 120 kg.
- Adjustable support up to 7 cm in height
- Head and waist pads
- Folding backrest up to 180º
- Available in different colors like green, black and pink
Gaming chair ThunderX3 TGC12 1399 R $ – as – Purchase link
Not surprisingly, the Aerocool ThunderX3 TGC12 is the No. 1 seller in the Amazon Store, selling for Rs 1499. The model has an excellent cost-benefit ratio that combines design and ergonomics for all types of players.
– Continues after advertising –
- D50 Density of foam, leather cover
- Two-way adjustable arms
- 3-18 ° swing system
- Support up to 150 kg
- Metal base frame (350 mm)
- Nylon 50 mm alloys
- Adjustable cap
- User recommended height: up to 1.85 m
- Folding backrest up to 180 °
- Lumbar and cervical pads and swivel chair
ThunderX3 EC3 toy chair 1329 R $ – to – Purchase link
Now the model has almost the same specifications but a different design with synthetic leather. Aside from the design, the big difference between the models is that ThunderX3 EC3 arms are fixed.
By DXRacer’s Nex Max Seat BRL 2,050 – Link to buy
DXRacer Nex Max is a model of DX Racer that offers users good durability, the model offers good ergonomics and tilt options up to 170 °. We emphasize that the seat density in this model is not informed by any dealer, so seek more information before buying.
- Polyurethane coating;
- Internal structure of metal support, base and wheels in nylon;
- Support up to 110 kg.
- Seat density is not reported on the official DXRacer website;
- Designed for people up to 1.90 m
- Adjustable bracelet;
- Cushions for the waist and cervix.
- Tilted to 170 °
Thermaltake Comfort Size Gamer Chair GTC500 2751 R $ – Purchase link
Thermaltake also manufactures gaming chair models, and the GTC500 offers a higher value model that promises long-lasting durability. The density of the shirt is D75, so we emphasize that some may find the D75 density to be “too heavy”, so it is a good idea to check the firmness of the seat before purchasing the product.
- Hidh Density Mold Shaping foam with a density of 75 kg / m 3
- Internal structure of metal,
- PVC coating,
- Swivel chair,
- 4-way adjustable bracelets
- Casting aluminum base
- Support up to 150 kg
- Folding backrest up to 160 °
Asus ROG Chariot Gamer chair BRL 7,499 – Purchase link
If you do not want to save money and want a chair that, in addition to good durability and comfort, also offers the latest design, Asus ROG Chariot Aura with RGB for 7499 R $ offers the atmosphere you are looking for. RGB bulbs front and rear.
- Steel frame;
- Aluminum alloy base;
- Smooth leather shirt;
- Support up to 120 kg;
- High density foam;
- Polyurethane wheel (65 mm);
- 4-way adjustable bracelet;
- Backrest up to 165 °;
- Rear handle for accessories;
- Removable waist and head memory foam for maximum comfort.
- Includes RGB color controller;
- USB connector for RGB lighting;
These are just a few of the many different options available on the market, and you can definitely find one that fits your pocket. In addition to these models, there are chairs in different formats, bright colors and also special versions such as Hello Kitty toy chair.
The main thing to read before choosing the ideal toy chairConsidering the ergonomics options in the model and its production material, To ensure comfort and durability. Try to choose durable structures such as metal supports, high-density foam, and facing materials such as artificial leather.