Now available, patch 1.61 of Cyberpunk 2077 Brings big news that can be synonymous with better performance, especially on new generation consoles. Added CD Projekt Red’s latest title update support FSR 2.1 on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S🇧🇷 In short, the technology allows the game to shoot at a lower resolution, which therefore guarantees a noticeable improvement in frame rate – the drop in resolution is imperceptible.
This is the first time that the technology FSR 2.1 Will be used on consoles, previously only available on PC. How the innovation will work in practice and how it can improve the experience Cyberpunk 2077 Only future tests on PS5 and Xbox Series S/X will tell, but the inclusion FSR 2.1 There is something to celebrate and watch on Sony and Microsoft consoles.
In addition to support FSR 2.1, patch 1.61 fixes several bugs Cyberpunk 2077🇧🇷 to the question gameplayThe improvements are:
- Fixed an issue where the iconic Headhunter and Blue Fang knives would not appear in the vendor’s inventory if the player visited the vendor prior to the 1.6 update.
- Reduced critical time and quick cooldown buffs on costumes should now work properly.
- It should now be possible to craft a legendary variant of Amnesty’s iconic revolver.
- Fixed an issue where consumables could be used during fights.
- Fixed an issue where weapons with explosive damage dealt less damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue where slot mods would disappear from an item after selling it to a vendor, leaving and returning to the same vendor.
- Fixed an issue where placing a corpse in a container or chest, exiting, and then returning would give the player an infinite amount of money.
- The heat-resistant aramid fabric binding shirt will now also be available for street children.
- Fixed an issue where firing some weapons while falling could cancel the fall damage.
Patch note with all update news 1.61 in Cyberpunk 2077You can find it on the game’s official website.
So did you download the new update? It improved performance Cyberpunk 2077 on your platform? Tell us about Twitter of a voxel.