Auction has Apple Watch, Mi Band, Amazfit and Xbox at low prices | cell

Federal Revenue has opened an auction with several electronic products for the cities of Natal (RN) and Recife (PE). Apple Watch, Mi Band, Amazfit watches and Xbox One X are some of the low-cost products, at least in the initial offering. There are dozens of lots and most products are available for individuals. Interested parties can send bids for the purchase price until 21:00 on September 30. The products are produced by the confiscation

The prices should be kept as a guide only, as they may be increased in the interest of the public. According to federal revenue, auction winners must personally pick up the devices because the agency is not responsible for shipping. In addition, the device does not have a manufacturer’s warranty, and the IRS does not promise that it will work.

🔎 Xiaomi phones get a copy of iPhone 14 Pro’s exclusive feature

Xbox One X — Photo: Anna Kellen Bull/TechTudo

⌚ Which Apple Watch has the best value for money? Join the discussion on the TechTudo forum

Xiaomi’s smartwatches and bracelets dominate the electronics lot, which includes more than one product. An example is Lot 77, which has a unit of Amazfit Verge Lite, 1x Mi Band 4 unit, Amazfit GTR, two Amazfit Bip and five units of Amazfit Bip Lite, with a starting price of R$800 – a much lower value than the retail price set for these models. Lot 96 has an Apple Watch for R$6,500 in the opening bid. There are more options for corporations, but the starting prices are higher.

For legal entities, another lot with a very attractive value is number 4, which comes with ten Xbox One S units. The set is available for R$4100. Lot 2 can be purchased by individuals and indicates the presence of nine Xbox One S, in addition to the Xbox One X, at a price of BRL 5,300.

There is also a Lot 85 MacBook Pro with 256 GB (model not specified). The starting bid is R$ 2 thousand and can be purchased by individuals. For a starting bid of R$800, lot 72 is listed, which includes two PS4s in addition to the PlayStation Classic.

How to participate in auctions

Bidders must have public notice 0420100/000004/2022 on the Federal Revenue website. On the page, the user will have a detailed document about the auction. Stakeholders must go through certain bureaucratic steps to participate in the process. One of them is the issuance of an e-CAC digital certificate, which is issued by the agency itself and must be purchased prior to the auction using a valid CPF only.

The first stage of the auction involves the submission of value proposals made by individuals or legal entities. If selected, the buyer will receive a digital authorization to participate in the online auction on the specified date. We remind you that the winner of the auction must pay the amount by the first working day after the day of the auction, otherwise he must pay 20% at the first moment and the remaining 80% before the limit of eight calendar days. The auction statement also states that products intended for individuals cannot be resold, unlike goods purchased by legal entities.

along with information Techblog and IRS

Watch the iPhone 14 launch in the video below

Check out the iPhone 14 launch

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.